We are pleased to inform you that pubs and public houses can also use our services at Quality Accountancy. We have especially designed an accountancy package for public houses and pubs that is tailored to meet their various needs such as payroll, taxation, accountancy and so on. Moreover, our package is cost-effective, being the least burden for any business.
We understand that the accountancy function takes a significant amount of time for any business that needs to focus on other core areas such as sales and marketing. This can be especially taxing for small businesses that are routinely short of qualified personnel who can take care of this.
We take care of all your accountancy needs, such as payroll, accounts and bookkeeping, keeping your hands on what you do best!
Our fee for the pubs and public houses package is just £50 + VAT per month.
So if you feel you are tired of taking care of all the numbers, then just give us a call!
Included in this package are the following functions:
- Book Keeping – Send us all your bank statements, invoices, till rolls, etc and we will keep your books up-to-date.
- Management Accounts – based on the information you send us for bookkeeping, we will send you monthly management accounts that are usually required by lenders or breweries.
- VAT Returns – No need to worry about your VAT returns as we will develop them and also submit them on your behalf.
- Annual Accounts – Apart from creating monthly management accounts, we will also create your annual accounts.
- Tax Returns – Again, based on the information you supply us as part of the book-keeping routine, we will create annual tax returns for you and determine your overall tax liability.
- Support – Our services are not just limited to sending invoices and sticking to the above list of functions. We also offer advisory services such as deciding whether to trade as a limited company, and also carry out tax planning for you, based on the relevant tax laws.
If you feel you need additional services, we also offer payroll services for your monthly or weekly paid staff.
You can get in touch with us for a quote, to ask a question or tell us about your project via phone or email. You can always pop in for a cup of tea and a quick chat to find out more about how we can help you.