Busy Contractor? We’ll take care of you
If you’re a contractor then you need a contractor accountant.
At Quality Accountancy, our specialist range of contractor accountancy services are specifically designed to meet your needs.
We offer you a full and extensive service with an easy fixed monthly fee.
With everything you need in one neat package, you’ll never have to look anywhere else.
We offer you:
- A free bookkeeping spreadsheet (or an online alternative if you fancy it).
- Checking, preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns – with the most efficient VAT scheme
- Preparation and submission of your annual accounts to Companies House and HMRC.
- Preparation and submission of your CT600 company tax return. We’ll also calculate the corporation tax due.
- Preparation and submission of your personal tax return (SA100).
- Maintain a director’s payroll scheme ensuring that you are taking the optimum director’s salary.
- Preparation and submission of the company annual return.
Our fee even includes a HMRC enquiry protection insurance – insuring you against any HMRC enquiry work.
Our services take into account everything you could need as a contractor. Looking for a company secretary or registered office? No problem, we can take care of it for you.
Just starting out? We can help you with the company formation too – just check out our page on business start-ups.
Our team know all the ins and outs of the complex tax process demanded by the HMRC. Let us take care of the annoying bits while you get on with what matters.
Quality Accountancy offer the ideal contractor accountancy package, taking care of your VAT, annual accounts, tax returns and payroll, while even acting out your company secretarial duties, all for a low fixed monthly fee.
What could be better than that?
Get in touch today and see how we can make your business better. A friendly chat and a free no obligation quote is all it takes to get the ball rolling.
You can get in touch with us for a quote, to ask a question or tell us about your project via phone or email. You can always pop in for a cup of tea and a quick chat to find out more about how we can help you.